Registration is now online at register.ccsd.net
After online registration is complete, take the following documents to your school:
- Personal identification of parent/guardian (driver's license, picture identification, etc.) bearing your name.
Please bring ONE of the following (photocopies will not be accepted):
- Original birth certificate
- Certified birth card issued by the Clark County Health District or another health district.
Up-to-date medical records indicating that your child has had, or at least started, the following series of immunizations:
- Minimum of 5 DTap/DTP doses: 5th dose is not needed if the 4th dose was given on or after the 4th birthday. The final dose must be given at least 6 months after the previous dose.
- Minimum of 4 Polio/IPV/OPV doses: 4th dose is not needed if the 3rd dose was given on or after the 4th birthday. The final dose must be given at least 6 months after the previous dose.
- Two MMR doses: 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 4 weeks.
- One Tdap dose: A child enrolling in 7th grade is required to have 1 Tdap (Bordetella Pertussis) regardless of when the last Tetanus (Td) was given.
- Two Hepatitis A doses: 2nd dose must be given at least 6 months after the 1st dose. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.)
- Three Hepatitis B doses: Must have a minimum of 1 month between 1st and 2nd dose, and 3rd dose must be at least 4 months after 1st dose.
- Two Chicken Pox (Varicella) doses: 1st dose on or after 1st birthday. 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 28 days if age 13 years of age or older. Minimum interval of 3 months between doses 1 and 2 if age is less than 13 years. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 2, 2011). Physician verification of past disease required for Varicella vaccine exemption.
Proof of address
You must bring one of the following:
- Recent utility bill
- Rent receipt
- Residence Lease or Sales Contract
If you are living with a friend or relative because of economic hardship you will need to bring to the school site, a notarized letter signed by the owner/renter stating that their address is your place of residence.
If you do not have documentation because you are living in a temporary or homeless situation, call Title I Homeless Outreach Program for Education at 702-855-6682.